Darlene Rapier - REALTOR®
“I’d love to Make Your “Dream Home” Come True
Enthusiastic and energetic by nature. I have a knack for committing myself 110% to a given project while sparking new and creative ideas to get the job done. I love a challenge!
To provide outstanding service with the utmost integrity and honesty. Through continuous educational courses, I will always be up-to-date and knowledgeable in order to meet the challenges of todays ever-changing market.
To obtain client/customer satisfaction beyond the normal expectation. To continue the growth of my professional business through satisfied client referrals.
• Mosley-Flint School of Real Estate Inc.
• Central Virginia School of Real Estate
• Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors
• 1994-Present – Real Estate III, Realtor, Sales Associate, CRS, GRI, SRES, CBR
• 1998-2009 Circle of Excellence Award selling in excess of 3.5 million
• Real Estate III Diamond Club Member
• Real Estate III Ethics Award Recipient